For the 2022-2023 academic year, all international students are awarded 50% tuition fee waiver scholarship on admission.
Also, based on the assessment of your interview and portfolio, you have the opportunity to receive additional scholarship on tuition fee (75%, 90% and 100%)
ARUCAD admits students twice a year (Fall and Spring semesters). The next intake is Spring semester, March 2022. Application is now open.
Documents required for application:
- High School Diploma + Transcript (translated to English, notarized)
- Portfolio (scan copies of your works related to a program applying for)
- Scanned copy of your Passport (photo page)
- Minimum IELTS 5.0 or TOEFL 60. (In the absence of such, students will take the language proficiency exam upon arrival. Please note that all our programs are taught in English).
NOTE: The result of evaluation is announced within 3-4 working days after all required documents received and interview (if required) conducted.
PERSONAL PORTFOLIO FILE
The portfolio may contain the following types and/or different original studies
- Free or model drawing
- Experimental video – short films
- Colour – Painting
- Graphic – Novel
- Thematic work
- Doodle and sketch
- Mixed material application
- Digital illustration
The Portfolio File must consist of min. 5, max. 10 works that represent the candidate. Portfolio content should be in the format appropriate for the candidate’s work. Please use www.smallpdf.com to arrange your works in a single PDF file and (mp4 for video) formats.
INTERVIEW (If required by the admission committee)
NOTE: Once the decision on your acceptance is made by the relevant evaluation committee, you will be asked 1050 EURO tuition fee deposit to be paid to university bank account. Once required deposit is received, you will be issued an Acceptance Letter which will be used for the TRNC visa application, upon arrival to the airport and for the registration at the university.
Please visit the following link for Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus Visa Requirements: http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa