Currently, all international students are awarded 50% scholarship on admission. Also, based on the assessment of your interview and portfolio, you have the opportunity to receive additional scholarship on tuition fee (75% and 100%).
For any questions please contact us:
Arailym Aliakbarova: email@example.com
WhatsApp: 90 (533) 883 07 07
Documents required for application:
- High School Diploma (or letter issued by school stating that you are a final year student and expected to graduate in June/July 2020)
- Portfolio (scan copies of your works related to a programme applying for)
- Skype Interview (if required by the admission committee)
- Scanned copy of your Passport (photo page)
- Minimum IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 60. (In the absence of such, students will take the language proficiency exam upon arrival. Please note that all our programmes are taught in English).